Tuesday 11 September 2012

Saving Money with Myntra.com Shopping

I was very excited for my friend’s wedding but all my excitement came to rest when I realized that I had to spend a lot on the dresses for the wedding. When I evaluated the total costs of the dresses along with accessories and footwear’s, it was way too much my budget. So I decided to shop through online shopping websites.









One of my friends told me about the wide variety of traditional Indian wear offered on Myntra.com. Myntra offers a wide range of suits, saris, lehangas, accessories and footwear’s. The designs and patterns it offered by the site are latest and the prices offered are the best among all online shopping websites. I also bought dress material at very affordable price from which I got a dress stitched of my own choice. Myntra.com has now become the ultimate shopping destination for me.


Myntra has tie up with e-commerce websites that offer various discount coupons and deals. Since I am an ICICI bank card holder, I availed the coupon that offered me 20 percent discount on purchasing worth Rs. 10,000 and above. I availed the Myntra coupons from Saverr.com which helped me in further cost cutting.

1 comment:

  1. Great post, thanks for sharing this with us. I will share this with my team and friends too.
    To make yours and your reader’s shopping more affordable, please visit
    Myntra coupons

    ReplyDelete